About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Friday 7 December 2007

So many things happening. I'm finally tired.

Alot have happened in this past week. Some cool. Some not so cool. But overall has been a tiring (because I've been cycling like everyday) and crazy week. I've gotten a digital cam. Courtesy of Joclyn's brother, whos name is also Melvin. Thanks so much. I can finally take pics mania again. I'm still lame at taking good shots. Although the camera seems really good. But these will do for now. Gonna be having lots of pics up in the future. Sometimes, being alone can be cool too. I love riding with no destination. No one to think about. No person to go meet. And sometimes unexpected company can be refreshing as well. Cheers everyone. (p.s Fel. All those pics of food are not an indication of what I ate! I have been eating alot less and sticking to our rules. The Tanjong Rhu pao is not mine! The only sin was the steamboat..... sorry!)











No comments: