About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Monday 31 December 2007

The end of 2007. Top 10 Best and Worst of for me.

Well. It's the end of a very good year I would say. Lots of good things happening. Plenty of shitty ones as well but I guess those are the kind of things we don't wanna talk about. Let's get down to cool and not so cool things this year. They are in no particular order of coolness/uncoolness. Here goes.

Best of~
1) My new bike ( I've been yearning for a fixie for almost 2yrs!)
2) Lots of rock/metal acts making us bang our heads in our tiny island (slayer, dream theatre, Black sabbath etc....)
3) So many nice caps released and actually earning enough income to buy new caps all the time!
4) Finding a job I truly enjoy doing ( I love my kids! )
5) Behemoth album "apostasy"
6) Fixed bikes actually starting to filter into the local riding community
7) Many cool Super Mario figures from Japan released
8) Oakley Radars
9) Jordan 3 & 5 retro releases
10) Getting my first proper bonus pay!

Worst of~
1) Nightwish with thier new female vocalist
2) Prices of everything going up significantly
3) Terrorist still killing the shit out of themselves and everyone
4) Headporter bags are so expensive
5) Some of my sneakers actually died a 'foam' death
6) Smelly New Era's ( how to keep them fresh?!? )
7) So many cool concept movie's turned out gay ( I Am Legend etc... )
8) Lots of puntures on my tires ( my record was 4 in a week, that's $22 ppl.... )
9) Students who dun give a damn about anything ( now I know what it's like... )
10) No more luncheon meat!

And here is a pic of my new ride. Finally all tweaked and dressed up and ready to ride into the new year!
Many miles shall be clocked on this beauty!

No comments: