About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Tuesday 4 December 2007

I am super pissed and angry! FTW!!!!

Remember I ordered a bike with my local bike shop and put down half the amount for it. 2 f*cking weeks ago? I am supposed to get the bike anytime now. And I have been waiting with high hopes. Guess what I was just informed about? And I had to f*cking pester the bike shop before I got this info! I dun want to put this shop down because I respect the guy running it and his passion for bikes I love. But this is totally unacceptable! Why do I have to pester him about info every damn week before I finally know that its not available!!!!

No comments: