About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Saturday 1 December 2007

Thank you God for the suffering.

I have made up my mind on a very important part of my life. And I shall leave everything to the hands of time and fate to decide what the future has in store for us both. I have tried very hard. And I know she has as well. But I guess it's not enough to keep me trying anymore. I'm worn out. I tried. And I'm tired. I really did. But I honestly can't see anywhere else we can be heading to anymore. I felt a part of me die this past week. And people around. Especially her. Can feel that I've been acting strangely. Even I feel that I'm going off track. I have finally let go. And I can feel it.
As I stood today in Takashimaya watching the seseme street live performance. I listened to the childish songs and dance by the puppets. I love cookie monster. I was fixed on him all the time. I absorbed all the energy in from the show. I have not felt so free, so light and so happy before in a very long time. I actually could feel tears storing up in my eyes. And I had to wipe them before they poured out....

No comments: