About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Wednesday 12 December 2007

Pimp garage warehouse sale.

Went to the pimp garage warehouse sale last friday. http://www.PimpGarage.com
Hoped to pick up some cheap parts. But unfortunately could get nothing as they were totally only selling stuff for cruiser and chopper bikes. Not my kind of riding. It was a nice trip though. Had a nice talk with the owners of this daring venture. A German couple living in Singapore. Unfortunately I guess the market for Singapore is not strong enough to sustain a bike shop dealing only in these kinda bikes. Honestly speaking..... How many HDB flats can truly accomadate such a large bike without the rest of the family members "kap pei kao bu-ing" (making noise)?
I did however pick up a few stuff though! Super cheap too! A park tools floor pump for only SGD20! Madness! This shit retails for at least SGD50-70 normally! And also to show love I got a Pimp Garage tee. And for the metal in me some Iron cross valve caps!




No comments: