About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Sunday 18 November 2007

Weekend. We can!

It began on saturday morning. My usual Bukit timah off road ride.
Just one lap. And my bloody new XT chain snapped right at the end of the lap. Dunno if that's a good or bad thing. Damn. I never broke a chain before all my riding life. And I never bothered to upgrade when I was riding my older bikes. Just use stock for a few years. Now. I finally go upgrade to suppsedly "higher end" ones. It fails me upon first ride. Shit.


No pics of the shopping trip with Cynthia & Shawnee in town though. Picked up a generic black zip up hoody from Muji at a bargain of sgd$39. Quite cool. Later at night met up with Joe and had drinks at Serene Macs. Top tip. Never suck on plastic cups when bored. Unless you want ugly ass blue black scars around your mouth. Only idiots do that.

Sunday began at Zouk Flea. Nothing for me. Xyn however bought a vintage rose bag. Looks gay. But nice. And a Prada Dress! Madness. Looks gay as well. But very nice!




And after that to the Andy Worhol tribute showcase @ Mohd Sultan.


No comments: