About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Thursday 15 November 2007

I think it's coming. Xmas 2007.

Had a super long chat (almost overnite!) with the "angmoh" girl last nite. I needed to prep her for cooking lots of donuts for me! Yay!
Anyway. The first pic is a stock Bianchi 2007 Pista track bike. I'm getting it! It's only 1.2k. Quite affordable for a complete bike. I'm currently contemplating setting up a custom at T.R bikes with Lynten. Or ordering this full bike. Below you will see other customed and supremely beautiful Bianchi's in the streets of japan & NYC/SF/LA watever. I want mine like that!



Pics taken from Glorycycles, Pedal Mafia & Velospace.

No comments: