About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Friday 9 November 2007

Minds@Clementi



Went to a intellectually disabled home this morning to do some community work.
I honestly hate being at this sort of place. No, not because I'm a selfish ass. But because I always feel strongly towards such people. Just like how I felt when I was helping out at AWWAS before I was teaching.

I don't think I can ever help these people for long. Not because I don't have patience ( there are alot of 'intellectually challenged' kids in school as well I swear ) but because I don't think i can maintain emotionally stable to be around them. Thier genuine expressions. And nature is too much for me to bear. I always end up feeling very emo. Which is not a good thing for my heart.

Which also leads me to be even more hurt when I actually find out that there are people out there who might not be genuine to you. Treating you as a clown. Nothing more than entertainment value. I should have never let my guard down. Now it's biting me.

Sorry for the homo-emo post. But I just feel crap.
FTW. I'm still me. Life sucks and then we die. End of story.

No comments: