About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Wednesday 7 November 2007

I'm sick & dissapointed....

Seems like I'm not doing something right. And it's pissing me off.
I have been strictly controlling my food intake for the past week and a half.
And have been exercising ( my MTB, jogging & skating ) practically daily.
And what have I found out? I have gained an extra kilogram of weight instead of losing some.
This is bullshit.

I am gonna resort to the method that works for me. One that I tried before which brought my 100kg frame in the past down to my current. I need to lose more weight.
And if the whole "eat in moderation plus exercise" shit doesn't work out for me. F*ck it.

No more food for the next 4 weeks. (except for fruits & water)
That outta do it.

No comments: