About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Sunday 4 November 2007

My new PDA phone is cool but it sucks real hard.....

Damn it.
Why can't they just make a bloody good thing?
It's all nice to use and stuff. I'm getting a hang of the touch screen interface and all.

BUT!!!!! I use my camera often!!! Damn it!
The phone takes a long time to boot up camera mode....
The quality is quite bad..... ( guess I've been pampered by my ultra sick cyber shot K800i for the past year)
And I can't link this bloody thing to my Mac at all!!!! Horrible!!!
Worst of all..... Sending my pics via bluetooth is a one by one. Painstaking transfer affair.....
This can't work out for me..... I might need a new d.cam soon.....

Which means less interesting pics for my blog....
No gore pics as all these are random occurances which requires quick action by a sick mind like me to actually whip out a camera to take a pic of the violence while everyone else is still reeling in horror......
Damn it. NO GORE. NO LIFE!!!!
Arghhh!!!!

No comments: