About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Sunday 18 November 2007

The pics.

This happened on thursday. Went to walk around "rot" flea market before meeting Xyn for dinner. Went around. And picked up this super cool Atari set. It was made in 1983. Thats like as old as me! Costs. sgd$2. Dun know if it still works. Not really interested in playing it anyway. But it sure looks like a nice display item for my future home.



Was walking towards school to meet Xyn. Saw this super cosy and nice steamboat place. Felt abit greedy. So suggested that for dinner. It was sgd$8.90 after all. So cheap. So cosy. And the service was great!

No comments: