About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Friday 23 November 2007

New Bike, workshops and roadkill.

The past few days have been quite boring. Nothing much happened.
I placed an order for my new fixie! Finally! A pake track frame. With deep V's.
Your typical setup. Below is a pic of the frame I ordered. It's not mine. But the color scheme and feel will be like that. I love orange colour for bikes! Then it was a 8-5 workshop back in school! So long! But it was interesting. To a certain extent. And finally. A sight I have not come across in a long time. Now that I have much more time to ride my bike. It will definitely re-surface! The thing that most people either dun notice or choose not to notice. Roadkill! It's always been such a spontanous peice of artwork, sprawled across the public streets. And I've always wondered. I see almost all cat roadkills. I rarely come across dogs. Which proves a point. Cats suck. Are stupid. And arrogant, ignorant creatures. Squish on!









No comments: