About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Friday 9 January 2009

Latest blah blah....

I've been using my trusty G4 for 6yrs. Yes PC users. 6 freaking years. And all I had to do was to update the latest 'updates' and it ran smoothly. Normal usage and intensive photoshop.

Seems like with every new game or whatever software gets released for PC. The system requirement goes up. So the new fast as hell PC you bought yesterday probably can't play the game or software that will be released tomorrow.....

I'm not sure how PC requirements work. Been a Mac user all my life. But I recently bought a game that I really needed to play. Left4Dead. A zombie infested shooting game. And found out that no one I knew had a PC that was able to support the game.

Please make that game for Mac. i really need to play it. I already spent $56 buying a game I can't play. Don't make me spend another $2000 buying a PC just to be able to support the game. For a week before I have to go out and 'upgrade' my graphics card.....

Think of all the upgrades and hardware updates PC users are constanly going through. Suddenly it seems like a Mac ain't that expensive after all........

No comments: