About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Thursday 1 January 2009

Resolutions for 2009.

Once again as in all good quality blogs here are the resolutions I have for the new year.

- Lose weight
- Drink less Coke Light
- Really start saving money
- No more shoes (unless it's really something I absolutely must have) I have more than 40 pairs to wear. And 10 more pairs still in their boxes untouched.
- Buy less New Era Caps. ( Limited to one per month max )
- Control my Car "Zhng-ing"
- Buy less new tees. ( Limited to one every 2 months max )
- Buy less Yoyo's ( Limited to one every 3 months max, and NO repeats )
- Spend less on food. ( which works to lose weight as well! )
- Spend more quality time with people I love. i.e Family and frens
- Have real plans for my future

No comments: