About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Thursday 1 January 2009

2008 in a flash.

As all quality blogs. Let's recap (for people who bother and as much as I could remember) about things that were good and bad that mattered to me in 2008.

Good things in 2008

- The beginning of NIE
- So many nice Yoyo's released
- I learnt so much during my one year at Jurong West Sec. School
- Buying my first car!
- Going on so many wonderful overseas trips with wonderful people
- Getting my Macbook after using my G4 powermac for 6yrs
- Setting up my dream fixed Gear Bicycle
- Joe's company settling down and new Location at Boat Quay
- Sister getting married and her new home
- Meeting Sandra

Not so good things in 2008

- Leaving Jurong West Sec Sch for NIE.
- Buying too many Yoyo's
- Buying my first car! *gulp!
- Putting on weight
- Economic downturn
- Relationship with Xinyi

I'll add more to th list when I come to remember them. Or if anyone remembers something important for me. Let me know. Cheers everyone. Have a good year ahead.

No comments: