About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Thursday 15 April 2010

Ultimate warhammer gift to myself.

Many know that I have been painting and collecting 28mm miniatures for almost 12yrs.
I have spent thousands of dollars on my hobby that I am so passionate about and spent countless hours painting and putting them together. Not forgetting the best times I had when I was still actively gaming with them.

Now that I am so busy with many other commitments and work my hobby has been relegated to simply collecting and painting. I still buy and build and paint up my armies to playable standards. In fact my painting has gone beyond simple tabletop standard. I would love to be able to dedicate some time to get back into playing the game with my miniatures.



Every true warhammer player/collector/painter will definitely dream about owning at least one of these. And I am also one of them.

A Titan. Standing many many times over the normal miniature. A titan is truly the mark of "hardcore-ness" of a hobbyist.

Seeing that I have been in this hobby for more than a decade. And how I can see myself painting and collecting till my old age. I shall make at least one Titan my goal. Definitely a trophy model for my new home coming real soon.

Only problem? This cost $300 british pounds. Excluding shipping......

No comments: