About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Thursday 1 April 2010

Mad week.

Post asia pacific yoyo competition week.
Still as busy as ever.
3 separate lesson observation in my classroom throughout the week.
HOD, Supervisor and Vice-Principal.
Glad that everything went well.
Got quite good reviews for my lesson as well.

Best part of the week?
Another teacher coming into the staff room telling me that the kids loved my lesson.
How they were talking about it all the time.
And pulling out their artwork to continue drawing in class as soon as they are done with their other homework.
Outside art class time.

That's really nice.
Makes all the hard work worthwhile.

No comments: