About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Errant drivers everywhere.

I hate posting hate/rant posts. But tonight's incident pissed me off too much.

Drivers who suddenly stop on a busy road not caring how many cars are following behind. And when given the horn and flash. Start questioning your malicious intent in using those methods. Am I supposed to smile and be happy when you suddenly stop, causing many other cars behind you to apply emergency brake?

And when I say that you could have not just caused an accident between me and you. Also the many others behind. You have the cheek to say you don't know there are cars behind? Don't know or don't care? Since you claim not to know. Here I am telling you now!

When I throw you all these questions, you look stunned and are unable to answer. All you can say is why are you so fierce when talking. Once again, am I supposed to smile and kneel down in front of you and offer you tea for nearly causing accidents?

And passengers, please. You don't interfere when you are sitting in the rear seat.

Damn this.

No comments: