About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Monday 31 August 2009

What's your favourite breakfast?

Let's take a look at something most of us take for granted, skip, or maybe just plainly not care. Breakfast. The meal to kick-start the day. And probably the only meal you are really hungry about. Why? With most average dinner times being 7-8pm. That would mean your body has gone without food for almost 10-12hrs throughout the night and into the dawn. Your body is hungry, regardless of what your brain tells you.

My favourite breakfast (in no particular order of preference)
1. Lor Duck Kway Teow Noodles Dry
2.Kway Chap (pig intestines & innards for you non-Singaporean readers)
3.Vegetarian Beehoon
4.Prawn Noodles Soup
5. Nasi Padang (malay mixed rice, yes with mutton rendang and the works)

Some of my choices seem heavy, especially the Nasi Padang (who eats rice for breakfast)? Strangely that seems to be the only rice dish I would choose for breakfast. Kway Chap is always a nice and light meal (while maintaning the power). Although I know many people who would not even eat intestines any time of the day! Hah!

Let's hear what you guys think and like to eat for breakfast.
Better still, post the location if possible.

Good morning. It's time.
Out to grab some prawn noodles now.

1 comment:

san. said...

why are all your breakfasts hawker food lol.

In case you still don't know I my first meals as such:

1) Coffee and muffin/cake/sandwich
2) **Tim Sum!!!
3) McDonalds hotcakes with sausage
4) Century Egg Pork Porridge with Egg and doughstick
5) Minced Meat Noodles Dry
6) Roti Prata with sugar
7) Carrot Cake!