About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Friday 28 August 2009

Life should be celebrated and good.

It's strange how people lead their lives. Or choose to do so. What could mean happiness to you does not mean it will be the same for someone else. But sometimes you wonder how a person can allow such things to go through, or happen to them. They may be doing what they want some might argue, but most of the time its blatantly clear that they do not know what they are doing in the first place.

Seeing how these things happen (especially to those you once held so dear in your lives) take the left hand path simply shatters your heart all over again.

I do not speak for anyone. Only myself. And I will offer a silent prayer (not to a god, but to living humans) that things will eventually turn out good. And the light will shine pure once again.

No comments: