About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Thursday 20 August 2009

More slaves to the painting machine.

Sandra's been bitten by my painting bug and I graciously donated my Tyranid Army (which I bought years ago but never really got around painting them) to her. She has been helping me a little here and there on my other army painting (just dabbing plain straighforward colors, glueing sand to the bases, you know the mundane stuff) which has helped the progress quite abit. Here you can see here finally getting a go at painting up entire miniatures herself. (Of course under the watchful eye of the Emperor's finest painter, namely me.) Look at her standard of painting for a first timer. 

All these Tyranid painting only mean one thing to me. More Xenos scum for the Emperor's cleansing. Yum.



Not bad at all. (once again don't forget to remember who was breathing down her neck!)

No comments: