About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Sunday 27 April 2008

The most beautiful day this year.

The sun, blue blue blue skies, perfect temperature, little cars on the roads, beautiful girls on the beach. What more could a man want?

The weather today is brilliant. The skies were blue-er than any bottle of blue paint I have. And the sound of my tyres buzzing on the road could be heard as there were little vehicles on the roads.

Met Bertram at King Albert Park MacDonald's at 2pm. Stopped and realized my Speedo read 6.66km. The first sign of the Beast.

We then had a nice slow ride down to Lynten's shop. Was crowded and met many people there! Most importantly, Caine! My yoyo battle brother! We had tried to plan rides for so long. But could never get it to work. Unplanned and we had a hardcore perfect ride.

We decided to ride to east coast park. And use the newly built bike track all the way to Changi Village for Nasi Lemak. This is the first time in my riding life I ever rode to Changi Village.

I rode a total of 90+km today. Yeah....

I need more days like this.

No comments: