About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Monday 21 April 2008

25 Official School Days.

Yep. It's finally come to a stage where the days are numbered.

The 25 official numbers.
25 more morning assembly's.
25 more recesses.
25 more gate drive thru's. (with cool stoned face white bearded security)
25 more auntie's evil noodles & violent malay rice.
25 more apple cum orange juices.
25 more chances to walk past the malay noodles stall wondering why I have never eaten there before.
25 more drawing keys out for my art room.
25 more times I get to say 'good morning people' in my step voice.
25 more times to say "thank you guys' at the end of my lessons.
25 more infiltration into Christine's class to disturb the kids.
25 more chances to spread my 'darkness' around. (no more black teacher daily)
25 more times I get to say "Heellooo!" to the fishes in front of the Principal's office.

I'm so gonna miss my kids to death..... :(

1 comment:

Nur Hakim Azmi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.