About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Thursday 17 June 2010

Law Abiding Citizen....... A sad story.

You know how we always hear about sad(suay) stories.

A normal, decent married man. Simple job, simple life. Only to recently discover that he has STD which he has contracted from his ex ex ex girlfriend. They did nothing wrong at that time. Doing normal things normal couples in love would do. Only thing wrong was the relationship did not work out.

Well here I am in a similar situation. No I do not have STD. But today I was slapped with a hefty fine of SGD$200 and 12 demerit points. All for a traffic offence I have absolutely no idea about. Beating a traffic light.

I drive around a lot daily. And I have always been a traffic law abiding driver. I am the kind of person that is willing to walk 3x football field lengths just to park my car legally and paying for it!

Of course the offence had been committed. And I am fully responsible for my own actions. But to not even know what happened and getting punished for it just makes it that much harder to swallow. I honestly do not recall beating any traffic lights, all I can conclude is that the amber came too quick and I was caught in the brutal cross fire.

Just a simple case of being in the wrong situation at the wrong time.

Anyway this is definitely an expensive and hard lesson learnt.

Stay safe. Drive safe everyone.
And stay away from the law. Because when bullets fly. Everyone goes down.

2 comments:

Colin Wan said...

Do you at least know which traffic light was it?

Damn suay lor.

Beef Nuggets said...

Yes I know. And recalling I did drive there at that time. But have no recollection of beating the lights at all. Or any other traffic lights for that matter!!!

It's the cross junction at Lavender food centre.

That place seems cursed. First Sandra's cellphone get pickpocketed. Now I kena summon there.....