About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Sunday 27 June 2010

New Yoyo since god knows when.

It's been awhile since I bought a new yoyo to play with. I play with my yo-yos literally everyday. Be it a simple few minutes while waiting around for someone or something to happen. Or days when I have the mood to go full on 1-2 hour sessions just jamming in my room alone. Or sometimes with pals when we hang out.

Well gone are the days of buying anything I fancied. Everything had to be carefully thought out and planned before purchase. Especially these tough times when I have the wedding and crossover coming up. Monetary issues are a real pain.

Then comes along a yo-yo with a color so nice I just have to get. At only $17.90 it was easy for me to get. So I went ahead to put a nice KK concave bearing and plucked out the sidecaps. Now it plays quite well. Good enough for my daily throw. But just not serious enough for serious play. If you know what I mean.

1 comment:

Dimi! said...

You got it!

It's a great throw and playing it under the sun, it's like glow in the light.