About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Birthday Presents. On advanced order.



Although these guys will only be shipped to me on 3rd April (release date). I couldn't be happier to buy these the instant they were put up for pre-order on the website. (which happened to be 2 hours ago!!)

The Blood Angels were my first Warhammer 40k army almost 13 years ago. And I have been waiting in baited breath for their new, updated release. And be damned these are also the most beautiful sculpts in the entire Games-Workshop history I kid you not. Just look at them.

In the meanwhile I'm going to get some of my older Blood angels (that I have not painted and have sat there for 10+ years) painted up and ready for the new goodies. Talk about procrastination. My Warhammer Collection is my best procrastinated journey ever!!!

I have not been so excited in awhile. This is insane.

No comments: