About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Sunday 10 January 2010

Rolexessss.....


Why am I not RMS?
Damn.

Fragment Design partnered up with the Bamford Watch Department and remade the classic 1953Rolex Explorer watch. The new Explorer, which is priced at ($21,650), features black steel, a self winding movement, an oysterlock bracelet, sapphire crystals and is 100 meters waterproof. This customized Rolex timepiece comes in colorways blue, green, & purple with the second hand, 3, 6, 9, and Fragment Design logo highlighted on the dial. Although some say you can never remake a classic, this elegant watch testifies otherwise.

Source http://www.upscalehype.com

No comments: