About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Monday 21 December 2009

Busy. Cancer. Cat.

Been really busy since I came back from KL. Lots of work to be done. Yoyos, schoolwork pending school re-opening next year. And not to mention all the psychological preparation (and shopping) to be done for my Taiwan trip which is going to be quite cold over there.

Fetching Sunny around and going to look after him every day. Because we don't want to leave him alone at home for too long. He is starting to look better. Hopefully he will go through this ordeal.

Part03 of family pets. Newest addition. Ban Ban. The china cat. Has arrived in Singapore this morning. We should be able to see him in the quarantine chamber/hotel this evening. Will post pics of the cat if I can.

Busy out.

No comments: