About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Sunday 27 December 2009

2009 closing.

I will be away in Taiwan in less than 6 hours. And will only be back on the 1st of January 2010.
So here are some closing thoughts for the year. And my final post this year.

This year has seen many things happening that has affected me alot.

From relationships with friends and family, to directions in life after the proposal with Sandra and the many plans we have ahead for 2010.

To the many dramas in our family pets. Sunny being really ill and probably not being able to live any much longer. Ban Ban the american short hair cat from China. And Nuggets growing up all nicely.

So many nice things, too many to list in fact. I guess I have to think about it thoroughly and post when I get back next year.

Peace out all. Have a good remaining 2009.

2010 here we come. It's gonna be an insane year. \m/

No comments: