About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Pay to make your iphone/ipod touch wet!

I recently bought an armband to house my iphone when I go for my runs. My 3rd gen ipod has died and I am doubling up my iphone as my main music player as well.

There seems to be a wardrobe malfunction to the creation of such armbands. Why isn't the material used and design done in a way that my iphone does not become freaking soaked and wet with my sweat?

Isn't that what the whole "active armband" thing suppose to work? Who does not sweat profusely when they really workout? And I am suppose to subject my iphone to such 'wet' abuse daily?

I might as well use a rubber band and strap it to my body since it will get wet anyway.

I am sending an email to the company to ask about this situation. Paying sgd$50 to make my iphone wet is not my idea of a joke.

No comments: