About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Friday 26 June 2009

One of my favourite album artwork.

It's so strange that the past few days Sandra and I were just mimicking the infamous 'crotch grab' by Micheal Jackson. Someone that most of us know so well but don't talk about anymore. He popped up within our conversation recently. And this morning I wake up to the news of his passing. I've always loved surreal art on music covers. I don't understand why. I only seem to appreciate it more on album art. Just like all of the Dream Theatre series.
 
I still have this CD somewhere. I remember playing it like crazy on the discman during my younger days. Might go look for it tonight.



1 comment:

JJAYSONN.BLOGSPOT.COM said...

your's a cd? mine's a cassette.