About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Monday 4 August 2008

Prayer to St. Jude

"St Jude, Glorious Apostle, Faithful Servant and friend of Jesus. The name of the traitor has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the true Church invokes you universally as the patron of things despaired of. Pray for me who am so miserable, pray for me that finally I may recieve the consolations and succour of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (my separation with xinyi) and that I may bless god with the elect throughout eternity."


A close friend and mentor of mine gave me this prayer to read. She read it out for me the first time. And I burst into tears. I still do when I read it every morning.

Like I said before. I was never a religious person. And I still think I am not one. But saying it makes me feel more at peace. Although just a little. But it's better than nothing.

No comments: