About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Friday 1 August 2008

Only one.

I spent the day outside. Doing alot of things. Trying to be occupied.

There is only one person who can help me heal now. But that one person is not really bothered. At all. It's funny how hearts change in an instant. I was there for everything she needed. Every single damn thing. Nothing stood between my whole hearted presence. Even when things were against me. Even when I was wronged or I have been done wrong. I was always there. Even when problems arose which would have broken a million other relationships. I forgave. And held on.

But now it's not me who has let go.

No comments: