About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Tuesday 4 March 2008

How long to move on?

Peeps closer to me will know that I am having problems with Xyn. I guess both of us are simply unsure of what to do with each other. I will not go into the details of our issues. Just that we have them. And some very serious ones at that. I guess we needed that external factor to finally push us both to let things go.

Well I guess like what everyone says. Let things just go ahead.
Were we simply moving backwards all this while then?

School's been extremely busy. And personal life is taking a huge strain on my emotional state of mind. It's hard to concentrate so much work yet trying to keep sane all at once.

I can't wait for the March term break. I need to move away from things. But yet I know I will break down if I'm not occupied with things to do. I used to love march holidays. Because my birthday falls within it. Now I'm not sure I will like it at all.

No comments: