About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Friday 28 March 2008

Goal 2010 part two.

Goal 2010. Nan Hua Sec Sch. My new school in 2 years time. Now to get workin' on it!
Today I went to Yusof Ishak Sec Sch for an 'O" level coursework sharing program with the other west zone schools. And among the other teachers there. I met my teacher. Yes. The teacher that taught me last time when I was in Nan Hua. I went up to her and told her that i was her student. She obviously didn't recognize me. Then I went on to tell her which year I was in and stuff like that. She asked me where I was teaching in now. And she gave me a heartfelt handshake and some very encouraging words. She said to me something along the lines of "good on you and congrats I'm proud of you"

It has been awhile since I really felt proud of myself in achieving something. The last time was when I actually did well and placed tops in my cohort while graduating from Lasalle.

No comments: