About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Wednesday 30 January 2008

Sickness and Tofu.

Well. I guess I have not been ill for quite a while. And now I'm down with a super flu virus. Tried forcing myself to go to school today. Because I wanted to personally tell my Sec 3's about their next assignment. However within the first few periods I was so weak I really could not talk like I normally do. So I left school to see a doctor as soon as i was done with my sec 3 periods. You know. With CNY and all that shit happening next week. It's almost as good as no proper lessons. So I have to push it all within this week and next monday. But now that I'm down with a flu. Great......
On the bright side of things. Look what I got.


This thing is massive.

No comments: