About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Sunday 27 January 2008

Mel the Student!

Well.... Now that I've finally infiltrated my way back into secondary school. It's time I take a look back at how I was a clown myself when I was going through that phase in my life. And I can say I do see a reflection of myself in some of the kids I'm teaching now. Was packing up my place for CNY. And found these old photo's. Lousy quality because I re-took them with my d-cam. (digital cameras were almost non-existant back then) Check out my yoyo-ing pic! Gosh it's so scary I don't really look any different from so many years ago! In fact I think I still look exactly the same! Check my post before this on me playing yoyo in my Botanic Garden Photography trip! Uncanny! These pics are almost 10 years old!

See if you can spot me. There I am right behind my teacher. Mr Toh. Plotting my future infiltration... Hehe.

Fooling around in the Art room. (still doing that now! Haha) Damn I just realize how ugly I actually am....

No comments: