About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Tuesday 17 November 2009

I always thought I was very free....

Upon settling down in front of my computer tonight I realized how tired I was.
And thinking back on my routines I have in a day (or two) I don't seem to be as free as I thought I was.

Let's see the typical day I have.

Wake up and immediately get called upon my Grandma to buy food for her at the market. Which means a 15min walk to and fro to get food at the market hawker centre.

Then I come home and head out to School/Meetings/Paktor(dating)/or (insert specific tasks here).

After which I would send everyone home (whoever they happen to be). Head back towards the west and head to the gas station to fill up the car.

Reach home and take a crap. Bathe. Apply toner. Apply moisturizer.

Wash my clothes (by hand). Hang clothes out to dry. Keep clothes that were dried. Fold clothes. This happens every 2-3 days once.

Turn on the Macbook. Check emails. Reply emails. Surf my daily sites. Update myself on the latest news and hype.

Get work done. Be it administrative (planning for next days ahead, finances record etc.) Or schoolwork. Or any outstanding work from whatever source.

Each day ends on average 2-3am.

I love having things to do. Beats bumming around rotting my life away. However,
when will my battery run out? When will I need more than the 4-5hrs sleep I get each day?

No comments: