About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Saturday 10 October 2009

Help yourself please.

You might be a ------------, you just don't know it. But then again maybe you're not. You might have been forced to be like this by yourself. Maybe your indulgences have taken over your life. But who made these indulgences so important? You try to hide it from people around you. How long do you think before everyone knows. I think I already know the truth. The future is bright. It will always be no mater how dark a world we live in. Look forwards. Forget the past. Do not allow things to fall deeper. Everyone who loves you still love you. No matter what has happened. Never let your wrongs direct the next step that you decide to take. We have the power to make things right again. You have the power to stop what you have been doing and what you are doing now. But then again do you want to?

Ask yourself. And Believe. Just believe.

No comments: