About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Tuesday 5 May 2009

I had a very bad dream.

It is super detailed but I shall leave out the details as it consists of very sensitive issues and topics.

It was a normal hangout at starbucks with my family. (strange when things like this happen you tend to be around the family, I do not, and have never sat down at starbucks with my family before. Ever.) When I witnessed missile warheads lighting up the night and hitting chinatown. Yes. 2 missiles side by side. The destruction was so real it was scary. (this is one of the times I actually felt really afraid). And while we were running away. 2 more hit Sim Lim area. It was an insane scene. Everything was chaotic, everyone was lost and afraid.

Shortly after the first wave of missiles hit. The country responsible (not terrorist, somewhere in the middle of the world map and very far from here, which made it even more confusing) claimed responsibility for the attacks. And has warned that Singapore was the first of the various cities to be targeted. The next day, it would be Japan.

This dream was so real and so terrifying. When I woke up. I had to ponder for 10 minutes wondering if it really did happen or if it was a dream. I even went online to see the news. Seriously.

No comments: