About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Sunday 7 December 2008

super chic highly designer insanely overpriced

My trusty ( and super chic highly designer insanely overpriced but everyone still wants one) Apple keyboard has finally bit the dust. I have used it daily for over 6 years. (that's how old my Quicksilver G4 Dual Powermac is! And it still works like the first day I bought it. Fresh!) How many PC's you know lasts that long? Your PC will probably crash after 6 months with seven thousand and eighty nine viruses!

Anyway, my keyboard died. And I was not ready to fork out $78 for another one. (I got a new macbook so I won't be using my G4 that much anymore so I couldn't justify dropping 8 bills for one).

So I went to challenger and found this Logitech keyboard. It's not super chic. It's not designer. And most importantly it's not insanely overpriced. Or as a matter of fact. Overpriced at all. It's underpriced to me!

$14.90. Gets the job done. Minus feeling super chic highly designer insanely overpriced.

And it has a cool feature. Anti-spill protection!

No comments: