About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Friday 17 October 2008

keppel bay

new hype chillout place. Keppel bay just off harbourfront. This place is cool. Feels like an world of it's own! Just like a videgame off grand theft auto!! Love this place. It's an extra island reclaimed! Cool experience.

Blogged from iPhone on location.
Pics up later.

2 comments:

san. said...

i am so...depressed.

YOU ARE BRINGING ME THERE SOON!!!

*throws tantrum*

Dimi! said...

When are we heading there?

Will be there on the 28th and staying at Ishi's place. The filipino friend couldn't let me crash because of his other dumb friend.

See you soon bro.