About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Bloodshed no more.

In the light of all that has happened. I know I'm never the man I used to be. It still hurts till this very moment. Waking up in the mornings have been worse than anything I've experienced in my life. It used to be the stench of sweat and saliva on my pillows but now its all just tears. I have decided to learn to control myself. Never giving to much. Never taking too much either. I have decided to go Vegan. Strange yes for a meat and gore lover like me. But I guess this will make me a stronger man. I will resist. I will choose. Let's see if I will survive.

No comments: