About Me

My photo
Singapore
Mel. You know me you know me. If you don't. Then try. Cheers. All pics on blog before 2014 are taken on an iPhone. Now using this blog to upload my Olympus EM10 photos.

Monday 19 May 2008

Zouk Flea, Australian Dudes & Pulau Ubin Ketam trail











Mad mad weekend. So much stuff happening. Zouk Flea which I got myself a Casette Playa Tee! And a aNYthing/rockers Tee. Then Craig and his wife from Australia dropped by. And we had a gathering with all old Games Workshop staff for dinner at Lau pa Sat. Complete with lots of kang kong, satay & beer! It was the best group of people I have worked with. A company I'll never forget. And then it's to the new Ubin Ketam trail. Madness..... Riding around the quarry.... Surreal. Too bad it's so far from home and too much logistics required to get a ride there. Proberbly end of the year before we'll think of heading there again. Enough talk. On to the piccies!

No comments: